07 Jun Miami-Dade Public Schools Selects Accelify’s ERP Special Education Management SystemJune 7, 2016
Accelify is partnering with Miami-Dade Public Schools to implement its complete suite of ERP special education technology solutions for the 2016-17 school year.
NEW YORK, June 7, 2016 — Accelify, LLC is pleased to announce that it has been selected by Miami-Dade Public Schools (MDCPS) to provide its complete suite of special education management solutions through a competitive bid process. With more than 355,000 students, including over 35,000 students with disabilities, MDCPS is the largest school district in theState of Florida and the 4th largest school district in the country.
Under the contract awarded, Accelify will implement the following systems for the 2016-17 school year:
- AcceliPLAN – A highly configurable plan management system, which will be used to manage a number of Exceptional Student Education (ESE) plan types (IEP, EP, 504, IFSP, LEP, PSSP, and RtI).
- AcceliSCHEDULE – An innovative tool for maximizing resource utilization and automating and optimizing service calendars for related service staff.
- AcceliTRACK – An industry leading special education tracking tool for monitoring and maximizing the delivery of related services, assessments, and other program activities.
- AccelPCS / AcceliROUTE – Unique systems for tracking transportation and personal care services using scannable logs.
- AcceliNURSE – A full-featured nursing management system designed to track student health services, hearing and vision screenings, immunizations, and more.
- AcceliBILL – A one-of-a-kind system that automates time-tracking, timesheet generation, and agency invoicing for contracted therapy providers.
- AcceliCLAIM – The premier school-based Medicaid billing system.
Accelify currently provides similar services to 19 other counties in the state, including Broward, Bay, Clay and Escambia, and hundreds more throughout the country.
“We’re honored that MDCPS has selected Accelify as their ESE technology partner,” said Alex Brecher, Chief Executive Officer. “As a leading provider of special education management solutions, our systems can play a fundamental role in supporting MDCPS’s mission of providing ‘the highest quality education so that all students are empowered to lead productive and fulfilling lives as lifelong learners and responsible citizens.’ We look forward to welcoming MDCPS to the Accelify family and to the beginning of a solid partnership that can make a real impact,” Mr. Brecher added.
MDCPS is the nation’s fourth largest school district. They have been the recipient of many honors and awards, including the Broad Prize for Education, the College Board’s Advanced Placement District of the Year, and National Superintendent of the Year.Miami-Dade was also named the number one district in the nation for its rate of return on educational investment by WalletHub.
About Accelify Solutions, LLC
Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles, Accelify provides enterprise solutions and decision support tools for special education management. Our systems provide unprecedented visibility into district operations to create program efficiencies and productivity gains at all levels of district administration, ensure compliance with state and federal regulations, reduce program costs, and maximize federal funding through our proven Medicaid consulting practice.
For more information about Accelify, please contact:
Director of Marketing